Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Caving!

Cadie and Mommy by the Totem pole at the entrance to Woodward Cave

Cadie and Daddy getting ready to go in!

I LOVE this old building- it reminds me of the Whistle Stop Cafe in Fried Green Tomatoes

Heading in- and it is COLD!

Bundled up for the 45 minute tour of Woodward Cave

Thank goodness for playgrounds- this one had a FAST slide that kept her happy!

And a swing too!


Just practicing with the camera!




A few weeks ago we had our semi-annual caving event at Woodward Cave and Campground in Woodward, PA. While we didn't camp overnight (my parents live only 25 minutes away), we did enjoy the festivities on Saturday and Sunday, which included a tour of the cave.  I don't think Cadie thought too much of the caving tour, though at one point they turned out all the lights and she said "ooohhhh!" But we did enjoy time with fellow cavers, a great meal on saturday night, and an excellent presentation, as always.  Maybe someday, we'll do some REAL caving again...but then I hear China calling again!

4 comments:

  1. I just love seeing all of your photos caving and at the wedding. Cadie is just beautiful, and I think you are one of the sweetest families EVER! Yay for China calling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!! Thank u for contacting me on RQ!:) whats amazing is that we will probably be in China the exact same time (mid December):). I can't wait!!!! I am so thankful she is at MaoNan .....such an answer to prayer! I would love love love any tips u could give me, I am nervous about packing for China, and what to bring! Where do u live? We are in Elkton, Md...close to de. I'm so glad u contacted me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her jacket! Where'd you get it!:)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chrissy, love all the pics, my favorite is the one were it says just practicing...love it i so much enjoy being able to look at this site, i only wish i could be there in person to meet your beutiful daughter and husband...
    Love Cathy

    ReplyDelete